Philips family of reusable SpO2 sensors provides continuous, non-invasive measurement of arterial oxygen saturation.
Philips sensors are optimized for Philips FAST-SpO2 technology, providing you added benefits such as reduced sensitivity to patient movement and other artifacts.
• Cost-effective. A single Philips reusable
sensor can be applied numerous times
over the expected 18 month lifespan,
representing a cost reduction opportunity
for you to lower your total cost of SpO2
• Comfortable. Comfortable, secure fit with
• Simple. Easy to clean and disinfect by immersing
or wiping with many popular disinfectant solutions.
• Reliable. Automatic LED alignment provides
fast, efficient readings you can count on to make
informed clinical decisions.
• Compatible. Tested and qualified for Philips
(legacy HP, Agilent), and validated Nellcor ® and
• Quality. Philips meets a wide range of standards
that have been set by regulatory authorities and
standardization committees (e.g. FDA, IEC, ISO),
plus Philips own internal standards to provide
products that meet high levels of quality
Qty 1: SpO2 Soft Sensor M1191A