Nellcor N-200 Pulse Oximeter - Preowned in Good Condition
The NELLCOR N-200 pulse oximeter measures functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), and pulse rate. The system consists of three components: the N-200 pulse oximeter, an interface/powerbase, and a patient module. The N-200 monitors SpO2 and pulse rate continuously and noninvasively, with measurements updated at each pulse beat.
The interface/powerbase is a detachable AC power supply and external interface for the N-200. It provides isolated power for operating the monitor and charging its internal batteries.
The NELLCOR N-200 pulse oximeter is intended for continuously monitoring arterial oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The measurement is made noninvasively by applying a reusable clip-on or disposable adhesive-attached sensor to a ?nger or other site on the patient to be monitored.
The instrument is a portable unit, weighing about 8 pounds total, with a self-contained battery intended for operation for periods of up to 2 hours during power failures or transport. The battery is recharged whenever the unit is connected to AC power, and is fully recharged in 14 hours.
– Compact and portable with trend and event memory to record high and low resolution data.
– RS-232 and analog communication ports for interfacing with central monitoring systems, recorders, and computers
– Automatic self-calibrating. Starts-up whenever a new sensor is connected.
– Two 3-digit LED displays for oxygen saturation and pulse rate
– Red 16-segment LED pulse amplitude display.
– Red LED indicators for low battery, pulse search, high sat, low saturation, high rate, low rate alarms, ECG lost, and audio alarm.
– A C-LOCK ECG synchronization feature enhances pulse signal identification. Trend and event memory records high and low resolution data.
– Variable pitch beep for early warning of oxygen saturation changes before alarm limits are exceeded.
– Neonatal or adult default alarm settings.
– Control knob to adjust volume and set alarm limits, and five buttons to select alarm limits and disable audio alarm.
– Rear-panel switches for adult/neonatal alarm settings, analog voltage output range (0–1 V or 0–10 V), analog saturation output scale (0–100% or 50–100%), RS-232 format, baud rate; rear-panel buttons for printing trend and event data, analog full scale output, and analog zero output.
Dimensions: 2.5” H x 10.0” W x 10” D
Weight: 5 lbs
Power: 100-120 VAC (+/- 10%) at 50-60Hz
Saturation Range: 0-100% SaO2
Pulse Rate Range: 20-250 bpm
Battery: 6-volt sealed lead-acid battery pack.
Battery life: 90 minutes minimum on full charge. 14 hours to recharge.
Memory: Up to 12 hours for SaO2 and heart rate trending.
Nellcor N-200 Pulse Oximeter Operation Manual
Nellcor N-200 Pulse Oximeter Service Manual
Qty - 1 Nellcor N-200 Pulse Oximeter
Qty - 1 Nellcor N-200 Patient Module
Qty - 1 Nellcor N-200 Interface/Powerbase
Qty - 1 Nellcor Finger Sensor
Only items specified in the contents section are available with product
Cosmetic - Good
Working - Good
Please contact us for any more information